Thursday, October 11, 2007

Paying for stuff

Do you know what I hate? When you go out with people, have dinner, drinks, etc....then one of the people you are with decides that they will either not pay enough for what they ate or drank..........or they decide, despite the fact that I only had soup, that they will just divide the bill between 6 people and I end up spending $70 on soup and two drinks. Now, most of you know I'm not cheap, but I can't stand either of those situations. I can't get into specifics but I experienced these very situations recently. Whats up with people? I was a dinner recently where one of the diners decided that there was no way he had as many drinks as were on the bill. He wouldn't pay and the server wouldn't take it off the bill....rightly so......so other people ended up paying for his cheapness. (and believe me.....he drank all those drinks!) So, my question is.....what is wrong with people. If you can't pay for stuff....DON'T go out!

No comments: