Sunday, August 12, 2007

pies

So, Madison and I found this really cool orchard near my brothers house that makes over 20 kinds of pies a day. So, we stopped in last weekend and bought a raspberry pie. I never knew that there was such a thing.....AND I'm not usually fond of raspberries but we tried it anyway....boy was it great. But, even better is the fact that they have all kinds of festivals and pick your own days. We were supposed to go to the peach festival yesterday but were too lazy. But we definitely won't miss the tomato festival in two weeks. Fresh tomatoes are JUST starting to fill up the vines in gardens all over the place. If you are a tomato lover this is the place to be! Check the link to get a glance at our new found favorite place for fruits and veggies! www.linvilla.com

1 comment:

Lola said...

Hi, I don't know you, and happened across your blog while searching for people who visited Zern's (where I went for the first time this weekend). Anyway, just wanted to say Hi, from a local (I live in King of Prussia, work in Collegeville, went to school in Lancaster...) Welcome to the area!
http://lolablog.lolageek.com