Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another day another point

What a difference a day makes! I don't know if its because it was raining yesterday and I had been listening to Carrie Underwood or what, but today is a much better day. It's BEAUTIFUL out today. Its starting to feel like Fall. My dad and I have come to a truce. He will always be the guy that buys expired meat, and I will always be the crazy daughter who won't eat it.....but we now accept that an have learned to live with it. We hugged it out today!

So, Fall is approaching and with it are lots of community days, fall festivals, etc. Everywhere I go there are posters for weekend festivals. The fat Amy loves festivals! The new 6 pounds lighter Amy is wary! So, I am stocking away all my extra points during the week for the weekend funnel cake, etc. I am busy eating lots of carrots and one point granola bars right now. Its pretty amazing how bad I had become until last week. Everytime I would go into a Wawa or other fast food type store, I would buy something. Now, I carry around a granola bar, piece of fruit, and a small packet of 100 calorie M&M's in my purse at all times. Its pretty depressing. I wonder what will happen in a couple of weeks when I go to Vegas. I think I will have to starve the week before and the week after!

No comments: